This past week
A printing issue with one of the book producers has prevented me from publishing THOTS before the busiest shopping weekend of the year. Waiting to hear back from them. Now, the deadline is the end of the month, so I can announce it in the next Genius Loci newsletter.
My fine-art printer returned proofs for the Italy square prints that were below my standards. They refunded me, destroyed the proofs, and are in the process of making a new batch for me to sign off on. The THOTS square prints are now available on the shop, but I will announce them officially with the book.
The week ahead
Edit and schedule two TWW podcasts. Finishing editing a new YT video. Sign off on the the proofs and publish THOTS. Finishing transitioning from Memberpress. Bookplates.
Things I still need to do:
- do the bookplate landing page, redirect permalink
square prints on AI rewrite/format the THOTS landing page on my personal site new cover image for the THOTS landing page with the paperback
- hit publish on THOTS!
- edit the A+ content on the THOTS Amazon page
- ship marketing copies of THOTS
schedule TWW podcasts
- THOTS Kickstarter postmortem
- write the Genius Loci for November
- schedule Zoom chat with J.R. to discuss the AXMU book proposal
- fix the css/formatting issues on the Creator’s Log category page (and add nav links to the single post pages)
look into reformatting these task lists in css
- look into adding categories to the metadata of entries in this website’s archive page