I’m going to post these creative logs weekly. When I’m in the middle of a project, or during peak times of project-based work, I will update more regularly.
This past week
A flurry of webwork. I posted a YouTube Video reflecting on crowdfunding THOTS. The previous entries have more details that I won’t repeat here.
I picked up William Atkins’ The Immesurable World: Journeys in Desert Places again. Beautiful writing. It is a “big idea” book, as I call them. Atmospheric, ideas-driven, introspective and perceptive. I’m thinking of writing a short article on “big idea” travel books, but I’m not sure that is the right term for them.
I drafted up an article on project-based creativity.
The week ahead
This next week will be busy. It is the final week before the launch of THOTS. I still need to tie some loose ends on the campaign page, give it a final sweep. Dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s.
Things I still need to do:
- THOTS campaign video
- THOTS campaign prints graphic
- THOTS reward graphics update
- record and schedule TWW audio announcement
- collect and format final campaign endorsements
- fix the css/formatting issues on the Creator’s Log category page (and add nav links to the single post pages)
- look into reformatting these task lists in css