The Hill of the Skull launches on Kickstarter from 25 September 2023.
The book features
- 50 full-color photographs
- a 7,000-word travel memoir
- an afterword written by Pico Iyer
- a 2,500-word conversation I had with British photographer Alys Tomlinson
There will be a special discount available for the first 100 backers on Kickstarter, so sign up below to get notified about the launch now!
Some more book specs:
- Hardcover, bound in premium cloth
- First edition will be a limited print run
- Collector’s edition limited to 20 copies
- Trimsize: 7 x 10 inches (178 x 254 mm, about B5)
- Page count: 128
- Title font and illustrations are digitized from the 16th-century manuscripts of Guaman Poma, an Inca nobleman who wrote about his native Andes and exposed the poor treatment of the Andean peoples by the Spanish during the conquest of Peru
To get notified when my new book’s crowdfunding campaign launches, sign up to the campaign on Kickstarter or sign up to the email list below.
After the crowdfunding campaign ends, I’ll delete this list and your email addresses.